JAPANESE ZEN FACIAL MASSAGE WITH AROMATHERAPY ESSENTIAL OILS
Japanese Facial Massage is a unique method that blends the aesthetic and physiological to take years off the skin and face!
The focus is on:
1. Increasing the flow of oxygen and blood to the facial area, neck and shoulders
2. Toning, tightening the skin and fascia
3. Lymphatic drainage and detoxification of skin and organ systems
4. Better mental alertness, focus and relaxation for the client
5. Emotional cleansing through ear-acupressure and essential oils
6. Preventive maintenance for aging and skin blemishes
Traditionally , through the use of Acupressure and special manipulative massage strokes, the treatment goes beyond Swedish massage and concentrates on opening up the acupuncture meridians that energize the face, head and shoulders to achieve a balancing and grounding effect
A profoundly relaxing technique combining gentle acupressure and essential oils to allow for deep relaxation. The practitioner will gently massage the ear lobes, scalp and face along certain energy pathways. The session improves circulation into your face and helps to prevent wrinkles and premature aging.
Currently using pure essential oils and absolutes of Neroli, Rose, Jasmine, Geranium, Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, German Chamomile, Sweet Fennel, Carrot Seed, Lemon, Lavender and Frankincense, blended into a fractionated coconut oil base.